Monday, March 21, 2011

I will not be going hungry



So in the last 2 days I've acquired enough leftovers that I will not be going hungry anytime soon (I promised that I tried to not take them, but they insisted - they are all Italian. The pasta in the bowl I made a few days ago.)

Day 3 of the date bonanza is over and it was a good one. Lots of material for a post. Tomorrow is a day off from dates so expect a recap of the first date with B.

This is how classy of a girl I am - my date tonight goes to the bathroom and I'm texting B to confirm a time for our date on Thursday. He comes back and is like who are you texting. Me, "A friend. She had a terrible day at work today and I just wanted to make sure she's ok". So classy - text another guy while on a date. (At least I know what time my date is on Thursday?)

No comments: