Sunday, March 20, 2011

Quick Update - Saturday

I’m so tired. I’m currently laying on the guest bed at Katie’s house in Richmond. We (the girls in the bridal party) just finished decorating her house for Carrie and Matt’s 80’s themed engagement party. It is beyond tacky. I thought since I have a big party tonight that I’d better get my blog entry in now.

I’ve already broke my one rule and didn’t post anything last night. But I had to go out for a drink after a minor freak out about date number 2 with A. Luckily, Caitlin texted me at the perfect time to tell me she loved the blog so far and I had no problems convincing her to go for margaritas. In a store full of useless crap, in one sentence she told me I was being an idiot about my date 2 hang-up (which was he’s picking me up at my house and I don’t have time to clean it this weekend – I did do a quick tidy last night) and I was fine. Margaritas followed.

Thank you to everyone who is reading the blog! I hope that it is entertaining. The words of encouragement are awesome. Just the fact that people are reading it is so fun to me. If you have questions of me, please ask away. I have about 5 entries still to write. I’m already getting backlogged. So more to come in the near future.

Love, D

Postscript: I really did write this yesterday afternoon, but connectivity issues prevented an upload. I'm currently watching Eat, Pray, Love and I don't know if I can make it - tears might flow. I might have to run to pull myself back together before I finish this movie (yes, I read the book, I know how it ends - but it's hard to relive as a woman (probably hormones)).


No comments: