Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome!

So why did I start this blog? It's probably because I've been reading too many blogs and since I've given up celebrity gossip for Lent, I need to find something to fill my time. But really it's because as many of you know, I've recently had an epiphany! (When I just typed that, it came out in my mind in OPRAH voice - you know the one.)

Yes, as my therapist says, I'm in a period of transition and my transition is happening. Since my friends are so interested in my new goals and life and you'all live all over the place, I just thought in order to keep everyone up to date I should just start blogging. That way I'm current with all of you and you can post me advice and messages along the well. Let's be honest - I'm a huge dork when it comes to relationships.

So a few ground rules. This is going to be my goings on so it might not be funny/cute/sad/hilarious, etc. (ie. it may be boring - sorry!). I promise I will try and be totally current and up-to-date on posts. I will be honest (please just don't share this with my mother yet or your mother - I know many of your mothers). And I will change the names to protect the innocent and name all the guilty (aka. my friends - because they love me anyway).

So here we go. FYI - over the next couple of days, I will backfill what's been going on for the past 2 weeks and how I got to this point.

Love, Miss S

No comments: