Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Feeling Guilty...

So I'm feeling guilty. I am currently on 3 internet dating sites (yes - 3). I figured I have alot of ground to cover and I want to do it in the shortest amount of time possible. So 3 sites - the most I've ever been on in one time. Actually technically I have 2 at Match or eHarmony (I can't remember - but I'm not paying for one and I can't figure out how to get rid of it) - so that's a total of 4.

Anyway, I was really good at the beginning. I made all my profiles, feeling good, was very clear about what I wanted. And I was actually checking it daily - all of them - and it wasn't a pain in my behind (that's what it felt like before).

Yeah well, I haven't checked any of them in 2 days now...and I'm feeling guilty. I've just been busy. It was a busy weekend for running and recovering (and shopping for new clothes). But I can at least be consoled in the fact that I did have a 2 hour conversation on Sunday night with my date from Friday night (2nd date penciled in for this weekend). And I did respond to another guy's request to meet for dinner/happy hour this week (to tell him that I'm busy except for Friday and some time is available next week).

So feeling guilty...Tonight is running group practice on the track and then I'll need to buckle down and pull out the computer afterwards and keep the internet dating fires going.

No comments: