Friday, April 1, 2011

Kiss Off

So I did it. I started to chicken out yesterday. I thought well I really haven't talked to them in awhile so I don't really need to email C & D to tell them that I don't want to go on another date.

But I made a promise to myself that I wasn't going to do it. So thanks to alittle courage from Miranda Lambert (love that girl! - much better than skinny Barbie, Carrie Underwood.)

Anywho, I sent two quick emails based on advice from Jonathan...Here's what I wrote to D.

----- (D's real name),

Thank you so much for the night out last week. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. It ended up being a busy week.

I had a really nice time last Wednesday. I've decided to see someone more seriously so I don't think I'd be up for another date.

You should definitely try one of the group runs that the MCRRC has. Perhaps we'll see each other there.

Good luck and thanks,

------ (Miss Scarlett's real name)

So maybe it was only a half truth/half lie. I basically sent the same thing to C - but nothing about the MCRRC (a running club) and I was more forceful on we won't be having another date.

I'm wavering on B right now. I kind of just want another date to have another date. It doesn't necessarily have to be with B (women - such shallow and evil creatures). Do I wait it out for next week with someone new or just plan something else with him??? Miranda want do you think? (She's singing about getting out of town away from a man).

Great!



No comments: