Sunday, April 3, 2011

Funny thoughts

I just had to share two funny things that I think you would like.

I've discovered a new blog. It's naughty and dirty and I love it.

It's called Blogging Dangerously. www.bloggingdangerously.com

Lately, she's been talking about her kids, but usually she's blogging about her sexy thoughts and escapades. Check it out!

And then funny thing number 2 - I so wish I had a video of this from last night, but I was too busy trying not to pee my pants while laughing.

If you ever want a really good laugh, play Cranium or charades (with 2 people acting out) and give the 2 drunkest people in the room the word "Rodeo". And just watch what happens. If you get Shawn and Christina, you'll end up with something that looks like combination of a corpse, doing it doggy-style, a white guy dancing to hip hop, and bull riding. Now try and guess rodeo from that. I couldn't get it...we lost that one.

Poor Christina, it was all Shawn's fault. He was really the one doing all the actions - at once.

No comments: