Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Confirmation of my personal success (and other things)

So good ole Facebook gave me confirmation of personal success this morning when this picture came up in my News Feed this morning.

I was friends in elementary school with one of the bridesmaids in this picture. Yes, it's true!
We went to elementary through to high school together (but we stopped being friends in elementary school.) Never stops you from being Facebook friends.

Photo credit: Wesley Dawson

Since all of the weddings that I have been in have not involved hair pieces or white tank tops and blue jeans, I feel like this is confirmation of my personal success in life.

On the other hand, it also confirms that I may have alittle redneck in me. I'm ok with that...it can be hidden.

Yeah to getting it together!!

No comments: