Friday, April 15, 2011

Anniversary

Today is the 1 month anniversary of my blog. Can you believe it? I've been doing this dating thing for actually over 1 month. More like 6 weeks.

I guess a slow time after 6 weeks isn't bad...

Here are the stats so far:

1 book read

1 crazy letter sent (and shared on a blog)

3 dating websites that I'm actively on

4 guys dated (A - D)

6 times I've given out my phone number

41 blog entries

countless emails exchanged

It's been kind of crazy, but having this blog has pushed me and helped me tremendously. It's helped me stay accountable and focused and motivated. I really appreciate all the feedback I've received.

Feel free to send the blog to anyone. It's open to the public. It's nice to know that there are other women (and men) in my situation and maybe they'll know they aren't the only ones.

Anyway, Happy 1 month Anniversary!

I'm going to celebrate three ways - 1) by eating a 4th Dove Bliss Dark Chocolate piece right now, 2) singing Miranda Lambert's songs in my office (I'm surrounded by guys - they already don't get me), and 3) going out by myself to a bar tonight (well a friend will be there but I have to enter the bar alone). Ok - will tell you about it later! Have to go back to work (lunch is over).

No comments: