Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Guys love movies...

This weather is so depressing. How can it be beautiful and 87 degrees one day and then drop 20 degrees and be rainy and gray all day the next day?

It's enough to mess with a girl's head. It makes me want to head out of Dodge. It makes me want to go with Amy to a dude ranch/spa (which I thought was a good business idea - until I discovered that they do exist. But not that many....Mwah! Mwah!!!)

Anyway, so I wasn't sure what to write about today. I kind of have 2 ideas, but neither are a good enough for a long post. So you are just going to have to deal with 2 random posts today.

First, I've noticed that guys love movies. They are constantly watching them. This was confirmed at happy hour yesterday. I, on the other hand, never watch movies. Or only watch really old 1980's movies. What are some must-see guy movies? I feel like I need to have a movie marathon to catch up on these things. I'm talking about recent movies that guys like to watch. (You guys better answer me. I'm counting on you!)

Yes, I do try to keep up on things that guys like and keep up on. If you know alittle bit about things that guys like, you can just prompt them and then they'll talk forever. But the two things I'm not up on are movies and baseball (really I don't care about our local teams - they are terrible. I do know about players and stuff).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guy movies? Obviously you start with all Will Ferrell movies. Then you go to the sports genre that includes Caddyshack and Slap Shot.

For me though, all guy movies aspire to be like Cool Hand Luke. Watch it, love it, share it.

-A

Miss Scarlett said...

Caddyshack - seen - along time ago.
Will Farrell - love him. "Mom! The Meatloaf!" - ok that was a cameo from The Wedding Crashers. But I do need to see StepBrothers.

Have seen The Godfather as well.

So I'll try Slap Shot and Cool Hand Luke. I was also told Johnny Dangerous (?).