So here goes...(in no particular order):
- healthy lifestyle (or willingness to have one) - he doesn't have to exercise as much as I do but he has to let me do it.
- strong worth ethic
- desire to have a family/children (sooner rather than later)
- responsibility with money
- common sense
- sense of humor
- masculine (I'm looking for a guy's guy - no metrosexuals)
Gosh - do I want too much? I think I could use Dr. Phil right about now.
Ok - let's try deal-breakers...
- No physical chemistry
- No pre-marital sex (we've talked about this already here).
- Irresponsibility with money (If I can keep mine and other people's money, he can at least take care of his).
- No self-confidence (I don't do well with guys who can't make their own decisions.)
I think that's it for now...but I'm going to keep thinking about it and I'm sure I'll have another post to revise my list.