Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A little all over the place this week...

I realized this morning that I said I was going to talk about 2 things yesterday and I only talked about 1. Ugh! I have a little bit of the shiny ball syndrome, I guess.

So as you all have noticed, I haven't had many dates recently. I'm in a date desert (and as a result, I've been eating alot of desserts). But I haven't given up. I've been working the internet dating sites. And let me tell you, some of the prospects are not good. Not good at all.

Oh holy cannoli! There are some good ones out there...

From my friend, Susan - as read on the Colorado version of Match.com:

"I like slender girls with flat stomachs so if you don't fall into this category it's probably not going to work out (--- you might be surprised how many people have commented on this statement. I don't say it to be rude, I just value good-looks. More importantly though, I value someone who works as hard as I do to keep themselves fit and healthy)."

This guy is a professional triathlete and a professional d-bag. You know me - I value honesty - and this guy is honest. Next!!!

I got a smile from a 49 year-old guy today! Awesome! Next!

Here's one I read today. (It was all so good - I couldn't pick just one part.)

My name is _______. I also go by the nickname JUICE. I am 27 years old, I have hazel eyes, dark brown hair. Athletic build. Four tattoos; celtic cross on my right bicept, double edge sword on my right calf, juice on the back of my neck, and life on my left hand on the knuckels. I am a devout Roman Catholic. I spent time in the armed service - United States Navy - until i was medicaly discharged. I have a gentleman as a son Isaiah who is 4 years old going on 5. I have visitation rights with him, so with that, I dont get to spend as much time with him as i want but I'm very Blessed. I work constantly everyday doing what I love music; music production, video production. Soon I will be producing my own clothing line called Given Decisions. All my work is Christian based. I have a loving family and my mother is a part of my life who i tell everything too so I can say yes I am a momma's boy. I have to younger sisters who I'm always there for. If this is all random goes from one subject to the next I apologize I have racing thoughts. until I decide to put more information on I'll leave this Given Decisions

The best part is he's from a small town that my friend is also from... I don't even know where to begin. The descriptions of the tattoos, the baby that he has visitation rights for, and the Christian clothing line... I hope that he is a great guy because he has a terrible and scary profile.

Can you guess what site he came from? I won't be renewing that subscription when it's over. I really don't think I fit with the clientele.

So I've been trying to sort and talk and work (yes, they expect me to work at work - it's not cool). And things have been going slower - building the roster this time. I'm older merchandise this time around. It's alittle discouraging, but I'm not giving up this time.

But I'm also going to plan a few vacations for the near future. It helps with the mental stability.



No comments: