Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My First Booty Text

I've been talking, thinking, running and cupcake baking. And again not blogging. And I've left you hanging from the craziest date to date.

I thought that the date last Monday ended pretty clearly for both of us. I understood what he ("I") wanted and I made it pretty clear that I wasn't going to give it to him. Or so I thought????

After wooing me with his old track pants and button down shirt while reclining across his couch while watching episodes of the Real Housewives, I thought I would never hear from him after my shooting him down at every turn. But the night after the date, I was sent a text at 10:45 PM. I didn't get this text until the next morning because I was already asleep. But do you know what it said? "Wanna come and cuddle?"....

Seriously??? Seriously??? When I read this, I just started laughing out loud. The last booty call I had received was in college. And that was before texting existed. So technically this was my first booty text. And it was evidently written by a 12 year old boy. Do I want to come over and cuddle? I understand what you are asking, but you think you could ask it in a more suave and adult way so that you sound like a man in your mid-30's. You didn't even use proper grammar. And you're such an idiot; if I wouldn't do it at your condo the night before, what makes you think I'm going to drive the 45 minutes to your house late at night to sprawl out on your green couch in track pants?

That was just the icing on the cake. My response was, "Huh? No, I'm good."

And that was the end of "I". Back into the dating pool now.

No comments: