Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mawwriage is what brings us together today

This is going to be a quickie because I only have 15 minutes before I have to start loading up my car, change back into my PJs, and head over to the bride's parents house to meet up with everyone for hair and makeup.

I want to wish a huge best wishes to two of my readers who are marrying each other this afternoon. (I'll be bridesmaid #3 - look for me!) Jenn and Greg met several years ago and I knew from the beginning that at least this guy was going to be good for Jenn. Hey - I can't see the future - I didn't know they were going to get married back then.

He was treating her the way a girlfriend should be treated. I didn't know then, but I know now that they are right for each other. They complement each other. Jenn - If you think back to just before you met Greg, I don't think you ever thought that this would be happening, but Greg came into your life and everything changed.

So I just wanted to give a good luck, best wishes, I love you to the happy couple.

On a sidenote, I am going to the wedding solo. I'll post about it later...it's an art.


No comments: