Monday, September 19, 2011

Life is a Marathon not a Sprint right?

That's what they say, right? Life is a marathon, not a sprint. Why does it feel sometimes that we are all rushing towards the finish line? Me included.

Lately, I've been feeling the pressure that I am not going to reach my goal of a husband and a family. There is nothing that really triggered this or is causing this. Well that's a lie - but it's a combination of things. It's all in my head. All me, baby!

Anyway, that's for me to deal with and you to just know about.

One exciting thing that is going on for me and making me busier than ever is running. I've completed 1 half marathon on September 11th. I was 1 minute off my goal time, but I'm still very pleased. I would have never guessed that I could have run that fast for that long. I have 2 more half marathons to run before Christmas. So I hope to lose that 1 minute.

Also, I spent last weekend in class, taking a training course on coaching long-distance running. Soon, I'll have my certification in that as well. Running and exercise is a real passion of mine, and I have to admit that I do contribute on other blogs on running/fitness/weight loss in my real name... Unfortunately right now, I won't be able to reveal these posts to you...


No comments: