Monday, August 22, 2011

Something different - a new list

I added a new page to the blog. It's my life list. It's a list of things I'd like to do in my life. But I'm not going to feel bad about not accomplishing everything on the list. It's not a bucket list. It's a list of things I want to do in order to live life. A list to take the bull by the horns every once in awhile instead of just living life as it comes all the time.

I want to try and get to around 100 items on the list. So I'll let you know as I add to the list or accomplish a task.

I suggest you trying to do the list as well. It's really actually exciting to figure out what cool things you've already done as well as figure out what you'd like to accomplish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw your list - I would love to go on a yoga retreat, too! There's a place in Costa Rica that looks amazing, but there's also a very cool spot in North Carolina that would be great (and probably more affordable). I'll let you know if I ever get around to doing it. :)

Katie

Miss Scarlett said...

Let's go on the yoga retreat in NC. I'm up for it.