Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How we met...a new feature!

So I had a inspiration while I was hoofing it through the airport today. I often ask married people how they met their significant other. I ask just to give myself ideas about how to meet men and what to look for...

I happened to strike up a conversation with the nice older gentleman that sat in the seat next to me on the plane. It came up as I was getting settled in my seat that I was on my way to San Diego to attend a blogging conference. And once he heard what my blog was about, he wanted to know all about it.

So as part of our 5 hour long conversation, I asked him how he met his wife of 40 years and he told me the story.

I may ask each of you and strangers your story of how you met the "one". It will be fun and hopefully remind you of the excitement of those first days!



No comments: