Tuesday, February 7, 2012

News flash

Today I was reading The Washington Post online (as usual) and an article popped up. Well, not exactly this article, but this one links to the article that I read.

It's an article reporting on a new study about online dating and the success of it. Here's the link. Basically, it says what anyone who has online dated knows. It's a total crapshoot. It's all luck.

So look at it what it is just another way for people to meet each other. Be open to everyone. Well, not everyone, but it makes me wonder if you don't have to have everything in common then am I missing out on the guys I should be dating?

I planned on writing about something else, but I just had to share this article and I got distracted reading Match.com profiles. Wish me luck. No takers yet.

No comments: