Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Easily Distracted Much?

Easily distracted much? I am as of late. I don't know where the hours in the day go other than before I know it it's time for bed. Because lately I've been getting up some time between the hours of 4 and 5 AM!!!!! It started out this month as Saturdays. I added Fridays for spinning class at 6 AM. And now this week it's been, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday! I slept in until 7 today and I was late to everything this AM. It's disgusting...I blame the heat.

Seriously, I find every excuse not to get on internet dating. I think I just needed a vacation. A vacation from dating. The last couple adventures were just that adventures. And there really hasn't been anyone to catch my eye on the sites. I think it's a function of summer. Nobody wants to try to get tied down in the summer. There's too much going on. Winter on the other hand...who doesn't want to hibernate in a pair of warm arms?

OK, see aren't you distracted? I've just recounted the theme of John Mayer's song, "St. Patrick's Day". And I'm daydreaming about shopping (I spent the last 2 evenings at Nordstrom looking for a cocktail dress for an upcoming event - more tomorrow!).

But I know, I know. You don't want to hear excuses about why I'm not dating. I know they are sad and pathetic. I really think I just need to find a new third way to meet guys...so any ideas are welcome...

I've had a lot of girl time in my dating vacation. Don't worry I'm not turning lesbian, but I need to stop before I'm totally rusty at dating.

No comments: