Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Let me Re-Introduce Myself

My name is Miss Scarlett. And I am an unsuccessful blogger. Well I used to be successful. And I mean successful in the fact that I was having fun, writing posts, going on dates, and tallying up material.

And then I got busy. Busy with other things. With friends and family. My job and running. You see I don't get paid for this and I have other interests. I'm actually a certified distance running coach. I completed three half marathons and a 5K in the span of 3 months from September to December. I also was a bridesmaid in 2 weddings during that same period.

You see, busy. I kept saying I'd get back into, but I never did. But here I am. I need to do this. I need to get back into dating. He's not going to come knocking on my doorstep.

But there is a difference this time. I'm not as concerned about if it ever happens. I mean, don't get me wrong. I want it to happen, but if I never meet the one and I never get married, I'm ok with it. It's not meant to be. And I will be ok.

So let's go. Let's start again.

1 comment:

Tina said...

So excited to hear more of your dating adventures -- though it sounds like you didn't stop adventuring (just of a different type!).